Article 1 (Purpose)
These terms and conditions govern all matters between the “Company” and “Member” in using the mobile advertisement Service TnK Ad (hereinafter referred to as “Service”) provided by TNK Factory (hereinafter referred to as “Company”).
Article 2 (Definition)
The definitions of terms used in this agreement are as follows, and the interpretation of undefined terms is as defined in the related laws and separate guidance.
1) The “Service” refers to the “advertisement” generated by the visitor's actions, such as the click of the advertisement of the visitor by posting the advertisement requested by the “Advertiser” to the “Company” on the “mobile Service” operated by the "Publisher”.
2) “Publisher” means a person or entity who accesses the “Service” and wishes to post advertisements on his “Mobile Service” through this “Service” provided by the “Company” in accordance with these Terms.
3) “Advertiser” means a customer who enters into a contract with “Company” and uses “Service” provided by “Company” in order to use “Service”. In addition, in the case of an “agency” that is entrusted with the operation of the “Advertiser” and wants to use the “Service”, this Agreement assumes the same role as the “Advertiser” and all the “Content” applied to the “Advertiser” are the same in all the following terms. It is assumed that it is applied.
4) “Mobile Service” means a mobile application and mobile website developed and distributed by the “Publisher” directly. In this Agreement, the mobile application and mobile website operated by the “Publisher” are used to display advertisements.
5) “Ad Management System” means the management site provided by “Company” for “Advertiser” and “Publisher” to apply, execute, manage and cancel “Service”.
6) “Advertiser System” means the exclusive account of “Advertiser System” provided by “Advertiser” for identification of “Advertiser” and “Service” management.
7) “Points” are charges that can be used to use the “Service” and the payment for the “Service” is payable only through the “Points”. “Points” are divided into paid points that can be refunded and free points that cannot be refunded.
8) “Advertiser Points” means the amount of reimbursement that can be used to use the “Service”.
9) “Developer Point” means part of the revenue of “Service” revenue paid to the developer who has registered “Application”.
10) “Application Registration” means that the application developer agrees to provide his or her application on the “Service” medium, and “Publisher” receives a portion of the revenue from the “Service” after “Application Registration.”
11) “Mobile Service User” means the user who uses the “Service” provided by the “Publisher” and refers to the “member” or non-member of the “Publisher”.
12) “Pay-based” advertising refers to advertisements in which “Advertiser” pays advertising costs according to the results generated from advertisements that “Advertisers” exposed in “Mobile Service” have applied for.
13) “Member” means both “Publisher” and “Advertiser”.
14) “Content” means the letters, phrases, pictures, photos, etc. displayed in the advertisements that the “Advertiser” has requested to place on the “Company”.
Article 3 (Notification and Amendment of Terms and Conditions)
1) The “Company” will post Terms and Conditions on the initial screen of this Service so that the members can easily understand them.
2) The “Company” may amend this Agreement to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws, such as the law on the regulation of the Terms.
3) When the “Company” revises the Terms, the existing Terms and Conditions and the date and the reason for the revision of the amended Terms and Conditions shall be specified, together with the current Terms and Conditions, together with the current Terms and Conditions, for a considerable period from the fifteen (15) days before the date of the application. If only the notice is revised and the revised Terms and Conditions are unfavorable to the “members”, the revised terms and conditions will be sent to the e-mail address if they are notified for thirty (30) days before the effective date and for a considerable period after the effective date.
4) The “Company” shall not express its intention that it shall be deemed to be approved if it does not express its intention to reject or notify the member in accordance with the preceding paragraph and not later than 7 days after the date of the notice or notice. If so, it is assumed that you have accepted the changed terms. If the “Member” does not agree with the revised Terms, this Agreement may be terminated.
Article 4 (Personal Information Protection)
1) The “Company” collects the minimum information necessary to fulfill the contract when collecting the information of the "member".
2) The “Company” shall retain and use the collected personal information until the time when the "member" withdraws from this “Services”, and when the “Company” collects and provides personal information that can identify the "member", the “Company” shall obtain the consent of the “member”.
3) The provided personal information cannot be used for any other purpose or provided to a third party without the consent of the member.
4) “Member” may request to read and correct errors of corporate information and personal information provided by him / her at any time, and “Company” is obliged to take necessary measures without delay. When a member requests correction of an error, the “Company” will not use the corporate or personal information until the error is corrected.
Article 5 (Management of “Advertiser” and “Publisher” Accounts)
1) “Advertiser” and “Publisher” are responsible for the management of “ID” and “Password" of “Advertiser” and “Publisher” accounts and should not be used by third parties.
2) “Advertiser” and “Publisher” should immediately notify “Company" and follow “Company” notice if “ID” and “Password” are being stolen or used by a third party. .
3) The “Advertiser” and “Publisher” accounts should be changed in the correction of information or the “Company” through the Customer Center of the “Company”. When the information specified in the application for registration of the “Advertiser” and “Publisher” registered accounts is changed, “Advertiser” and “Publisher” must inform to the “Company”.
4) In case of Paragraphs 2 and 3, the “Advertiser” and “Publisher” do not notify the “Company”, the “Company” is not responsible for the disadvantages caused by not following the instructions of the “Company”.
Article 6 (“Advertiser” Agreement)
1) Users 14 years of age or older who wish to use the “service” agree to these terms and conditions in accordance with the procedure set by the “company” and apply for an advertiser account registration in the “advertiser system”, and the “company” accepts this agreement.
Users under the age of 14 who wish to use the “Service” should contact Suppot@tnkfactory.com and sign a contract of use according to a separate process such as confirmation of a legal representative.
2) “Service” agreement is established when the advertisement is applied and the “Company” approves it according to the exposure strategy set by the “Advertiser”. The specific application and approval process can be announced separately through the “Advertiser system”.
3) The “Advertiser” must apply for the “Service” through the forms and procedures required by the “Company.” The “Company” has the authority to decide whether or not to approve or apply the “Advertiser”. Based on the criteria of the Company, the Advertiser may request a change in the “Content” requested.
4) If the “Advertiser” does not accept the change request of the “Company” or if the “Company” does not approve the provision of the “Service” without the fault of the “Advertiser”, the “Advertiser” can requests a refund or refund of the Service fee paid.
5) The “Advertiser” shall be re-examined when the “Content” of the advertisement are different from the initial “Service” approval when the advertisement “Content” are changed by the “Advertiser” in the middle of using the “Service” with the approval of the “Company”. Disadvantage is to be paid by the Advertiser.
6) The “Company” may refuse to approve the following cases among the users who apply as described in Paragraph 1, and may cancel the approval if the reasons below are confirmed even after registration.
a) If you have previously lost your “Advertiser” status under these Terms.
b) If you do not use your real name or use your name. (e.g. resident registration number, business number, etc.)
c) If you provide false information or fail to provide information provided by the Company.
d) If the application is not possible due to the fault of the user, or if it is applied in violation of other regulations.
e) When other companies deem necessary.
7) The contract of use shall be established at the time when the “Company” has indicated the completion of membership in the “membership” registration procedure.
8) The “Company” may differentiate the use time, frequency of use, “Service” menu and other necessary matters by dividing the “members” by level if necessary.
9) The “Company” may take any restrictions on use or limit for each grade to comply with the grade and age in accordance with the Act on the Promotion of Movies and Videos, the Juvenile Protection Act and other related laws.
10) Approving an application for publication of the “Services” under this Article does not guarantee the legality of the “Content” of the “Services” or the fulfillment of the Company's operating principles and usage guidelines. You can revoke this authorization at any time.
11) If a “member” agrees to these terms, he / she agrees to the “Service” provided by the “Company” in relation to this “Service”.
Article 7 (“Publisher” Use Contract)
1) The user who wants to use the “Service” is concluded by agreeing to these terms and entering the necessary items on the site according to the procedure set by the “Company”.
2) The “Company” may refuse to approve the following cases among the users who apply as described in Paragraph 1, and if the reasons of the following subparagraphs are confirmed even after registration, the acceptance may be cancelled.
a) If the applicant is not a real name or used the name of another person.
b) If you provide false information or fail to provide information provided by the Company.
c) Application for reuse within two months from the date of termination of the contract by the Company.
d) If the application is not possible due to the fault of the user, or if it is applied in violation of other regulations.
f) When other companies deem necessary.
3) The “Company” may withhold approval for the application for the following reasons.
a) If there is no capacities.
b) If you have technical difficulties.
c) If the real name cannot be verified in the Company's real name verification procedure.
d) If the “Company” deems it necessary by reasonable judgment.
4) If the “Company” fails to accept or withhold an application for membership in accordance with Paragraph 2 or 3 of this Article, or the “Company” reserves it, the “Company” shall apply to the applicant for the reasons for the reservation of reservation, the timing of approval, or any additional requests necessary for approval. Other information related to the reservation of consent, such as information or materials, will be posted on the corresponding “Service” screen or notified via e-mail.
5) The contract of use shall be established at the time when the “Company” has indicated the completion of the membership in the membership registration procedure.
6) The “Company” may divide the use time, frequency of use, “Service” menu and other necessary matters by dividing the “members” by level if necessary.
7) The “Company” may take any restrictions on use or limit for each grade in order to comply with the grade and age according to the Act on the Promotion of Movies and Videos, the Juvenile Protection Act and other related laws.
8) If the “member” agrees to these terms, he / she agrees to the “Service” provided by the “Company” in relation to this “Service”.
Article 8 (“Service”)
1) “Service” is classified as follows.
a) CPI: Cost per Installation
b) CPA: Cost per Action designated by Advertiser
c) CPM: Cost per mile which an “Advertiser” applies for registration to a certain area of an application or mobile web to a “mobile Service” user of a “Publisher” and exposes a specific advertisement approved by the “Company” 1000 times.
d) CPC: Cost per Click, a particular advertisement approved by the “Advertiser” when a “mobile Service” user of the “Publisher” accesses an application or the mobile web and click a advertisement. The user should not be paid for click.
e) CPV: Cost per View, means advertising that “Advertisers” apply to the “mobile Service” users of the “Publisher” in certain areas of the application or mobile web and expose video advertisements approved by the “Company”.
2) The “Company” may disclose in detail the area in which “Service” is provided, the registration process, price criteria, and “Content” in the “Advertiser System”, and the “Advertiser” carefully checks this before purchasing the “Service”.
Article 9 (Exposure of “Service”)
1) The “Company” has the authority to decide the exposed area of the “Service” and the UI of the exposed area. For the addition of the exposed area, the “Company” can make additional changes after prior notice, and the “Advertiser” can select the impression in the “Advertiser account” at any time if they do not agree.
2) The “Company” can test some of the traffic without any notice in order to improve the quality of the “Service” and the “Service” effect of the “Advertiser”.
3) If “Publisher” wishes not to expose a particular “Service” in his “mobile Service” on the basis of legitimate and reasonable reasons, the “Company” shall not apply the “Service” without notice to the Advertiser.
Article 10 (Policy and Exposure Standard of “Content” or “Creatives”)
The “Company” is doing its best to ensure that advertisements consisting of “Content” suitable for “Mobile Services" where “Publishers” expose “Service“. The Advertiser may not expose, through our “Services,” advertising that contains the following items, such as adult or minor “Content”, and it is at the sole discretion of the “Company” that determine what constitutes a violation of the “Content” Policy.
Prohibited AD “Content”:
Prohibited Ad “Content” includes any “Content” which could negatively impact the integrity and character of the publisher. Platform Participants are prohibited from serving ads that promote or feature any of the following “Content” categories:
1) “Content” that disseminates or promotes malware, spyware, adware, Trojan horses, viruses, or other harmful or harmful software routines
2) “Content” that displays or promotes illegal or prohibited activities, “Content”, materials, Services, products or materials;
3) “Content” promoting the sale or use of tobacco, tobacco-related products, electronic cigarettes, illegal drugs, drugs or drug paraphernalia;
4) “Content” that is defamatory or slanderous or demeaning trade or slander
5) “Content” that contains “Content”, features or functions that infringe on the copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights or proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of the parties;
6) “Content” that violates any applicable law, decree, rule or regulation, including laws and regulations for false advertising or legal violations
7) “Content” that contains or consists of actual money gambling, sweepstakes or similar activities.
8) “Content” that displays or disseminates “Content” of serious sexuality or sexual “Content”, including nudity, sexual implications, pornography, obscene images, videos, or text.
9) “Content” that harms or threatens, intimidates, or intimidates you or others;
10) “Content” that promotes hate, discrimination, or discrimination based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or other characteristics
11) Excessively violent “Content” or “Content” that adores human suffering, death, self-harm or violence against animals
12) “Content” that promotes irresponsible drinking, including favorable depictions of heavy drinking or competitive drinking
13) “Content” that provides or promotes fake or counterfeit sales
14) “Content” that the “Company” believes is morally problematic
Platform Participants may be permitted to feature or promote the following restricted “Content” categories (“Restricted “Content””), provided that (a) the Platform Participant has appropriate controls to ensure that such ads comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations of the country and jurisdiction in which the ads are served, and (b) “Company” has provided prior written approval.
2) Real currency gambling or online casinos with ability to cash out.
3) Pharmaceuticals, including prescription, over-the-counter, medical Services, contraception, and sexual enhancement
4) Weight-loss products and Services
5) Political or religious topics
7) Financial Services such as short-term or payday lending.
8) Surveys (incentivized or not).
Please discuss with the “Company” or representatives before submitting any ads that contain Restricted “Content” or if you have any questions about these Guidelines.
Article 11 (Changes and Suspensions of “Service”)
1) The “Company” may change the “Content”, quality, or technical specifications of the Service at the reasonable discretion of the Company. In this case, the “Content” of the “Service” and the date of change shall be specified and announced in advance on the initial screen of the “Advertiser system” 15 days before the date of delivery. However, if the change is adverse to the “Advertiser”, the notice will be announced from 30 days before the effective date to the day before the effective date.
2) The “Company” may restrict or discontinue all or part of this Service if any of the following applies.
a. Inevitable due to construction such as maintenance of facilities for Service.
b. If “member” interferes with the Company's business activities.
c. If there is a problem in normal use of the Service due to power outages, failure of facilities or congestion.
d. If the “Company” cannot maintain this “Service” due to “Company”'s circumstances, such as termination of the contract with the “Service” provider.
e. In case of force majeure reasons such as natural disasters and national emergency.
3) “Advertiser” and “Publisher” may request termination of the agreement if they do not agree to the changes in the preceding paragraph.
Article 12 (Notice to Users)
1) When the “Company” gives notice to the Advertiser and the Publisher, it may be by e-mail or telephone provided by the Advertiser and the Publisher, unless otherwise specified in these Terms. In the event of maintenance, repair, replacement, breakdown, or loss of communication of information and communication facilities such as computers, the provision of “Services” may be temporarily suspended.
2) The “Company” may substitute the notice of Paragraph 1 by posting on the initial screen of the “Advertiser System” for more than 7 days in the case of the notification of the “Advertiser” and the “Publisher”. I will notify you of any matters that have a significant impact on your transaction.
Article 13 (“Service” Fee, etc.)
1) The “Service” fee shall be executed under the “pay-as-you-go” fee, and the “Advertiser” shall charge and pay the “Service” fee to the “Advertiser points” before the advertisement is executed according to the characteristics of each product.
2) Pay-as-you-go advertising is the cost of the “Company” to execute the advertisement, and it is processed after reviewing the “Content” of the application for Service within a certain period of time from the date of application on the assumption that the advertising fee is charged.
3) If the advertisement application is out of the “Service” registration standard and editing standard of the “Company”, the publication will be suspended.
Article 14 (Distribution of Profit Revenue, Time of Payment, etc.)
1) “Company” distributes advertising revenue to “Publisher” according to revenue distribution criteria separately set by “Company”.
2) The income shall be paid to the “Publisher” when the cumulative amount exceeds the payment threshold set by the “Company” (cumulative refund amount: KRW 500,000) and the “Publisher” has applied for a refund.
3) When the “Publisher” makes a refund application, the “Company” remits the refund application amount to the “Publisher” name specified by the “Publisher” on the 30th of the month following the refund application date (or next business day if it is a public holiday).
4) Lastly, if there is no additional credit for advertising revenue for one year after the advertising revenue is accumulated, all accumulated earnings will be automatically destroyed.
5) If the Publisher does not receive income due to invalid input information on cash refund, the reason for the fault lies with the Publisher and the “Company” does not compensate.
6) “Company” may be paid by the “Company” for the “Agency” that is commissioned by the “Advertiser” and uses the “Service.” The fee rate and payment method are determined through individual consultation. To do that.
Article 15 (Payment, Refund and Refund of Charges)
1) The paid points can be charged through cash. The exchange rate of paid points and cash is one-to-one (1 : 1).
2) “Company” will refund “paid points” in “Advertiser account” except “free points” if requested by “Advertiser” due to suspension of Service. Refund means returning the money in cash.
3) “Company” may issue “Point Coupon” to “Advertiser” which can be converted into “Point”. All “Point Coupons” have an expiration date and will expire if not used within that period.
Article 16 (Withholding of Refund Settlement)
1) The “Company” may deduct the expenses incurred due to reasons attributable to the Publisher at the time of settlement of the sales price, and use the amount corresponding to a certain percentage of the sales amount of the Publisher after the termination of the contract with the Publisher. It can be deposited for a certain period from the date of termination of the contract and used for payment of related expenses if a recall request such as error correction, refund, exchange, etc. occurs from the purchaser for a certain period of time.
2) The reason for the fault of “Publisher” refers to the case of failure to comply with Article 19 (Obligation of “) below.
3) In case of a court decision such as seizure, seizure and collection order of sales price by application of the creditor of the “Publisher”, the “Company” may be canceled due to agreement between the “Publisher” and the creditor or repayment of debt. You can stop settlement of payouts until.
4) In addition to the provisions of this Article, in the case of legislation or for a reasonable reason, the “Company” may notify the Publisher and withhold the settlement of all or part of the sales price for a certain period of time.
Article 17 (Obligations of the Company)
1) The “Company” shall not do anything that is prohibited by the relevant laws and this agreement or contrary to the customs of morality, and endeavors to provide “Services” continuously and stably.
2) The “Company” shall deal with any opinions or complaints raised by the Advertisers and Publishers regarding the use of the Services.
3) “Company” pays the income to “Publisher” in accordance with the profit sharing criteria separately set by “Company”.
4) The “Company” is obliged to reimburse any damages caused by the intentional or gross negligence of the “Company” in using the Service.
5) The “Company” shall not be responsible for any damages incurred by the Advertiser without the intention or gross negligence of the “Company” in relation to the use of the Services and the Services.
6) “Advertiser” shall be liable for the damages of the User if the “Advertiser” provides false information (hyper promotion and advertising) to the User who uses the “Company” and the “Services” of the Company. There is.
7) If the advertisement is not properly exposed and executed due to the gross negligence of the “Company”, compensation for this is separately provided.
8) The “Company” does not guarantee legal justification for each application provided by “Publisher” and does not have the ability or authority to arbitrarily judge its legality, provided that “Company” violates the law or if we are expressly identified through reasonable legal proceedings, we will actively cooperate in the implementation of all required obligations, including amendments. "
Article 18 (Obligations of “Advertiser”)
1) The “Advertiser” shall comply with related laws, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the User Guide and the notices in relation to the “Services”.
2) The “Advertiser” shall use the “Advertiser Account” only for the purpose of using the “Service” (Ad Management, Customer Information Management, Ad Usage Fee Payment, etc.).
3) “Advertiser” shall in no case be automated means such as agents, robots, scripts, spiders, spyware, or any other unauthorized means without prior consent of the Company. You are obliged to perform such acts as the following subparagraphs or to not attempt such attempts.
a) Access to the Services;
b) Fraudulently generating or increasing the number of impressions and clicks;
c) Acts causing load on the Company's servers and facilities.
d) Interfere with the normal operation of any other “Service”;
4) “Advertiser” shall in no case unfairly promote any advertising, other Advertiser or third-party sales related to “Services” in other areas of “Publisher”, except prior consent of the “Company” under these Terms.
5) The “Advertiser” shall not rent, transfer, resell the “Service” and related rights to use the “Service” to others. However, in the case of an “agency” that is commissioned by the “Advertiser” and uses the “Service”, the authority may be provided only to the “Advertiser”.
6) The “Advertiser” shall not provide, disclose or disclose to third parties any information acquired in the course of using the “Service”, including materials related to the “Service” and information on application for publication such as bids. However, in the case of an “agency” that is commissioned by the “Advertiser” and uses the “Service”, the information may be provided only to the “Advertiser”.
7) The “Advertiser” is obliged to faithfully respond to the request of the “Company” for the provision of data or access rights and related facts in order to provide the “Service” or to check whether it violates this section.
Article 19 (Obligations of “Publisher”)
1) The “Publisher” shall not do the following acts without prior approval of the “Company”, and shall not approve or encourage any third party to do such acts and should actively monitor them.
a) access to the “Service” through automated means such as agents, robots, scripts, spiders, spyware, or other unauthorized means;
b) editing, modifying, filtering, transforming, deleting, hiding or minimizing ad links, ad units, ad exposure types and the order of the information contained therein;
c) theft and distortion of information stored for the TnK Ad “Service”;
d) Distorting data sent to or received from the server by the TnK Ad “Service” SDK.
e) Causing load on the Company's servers and facilities;
f) Interfere with the normal operation of other “Services”;
g) Neglecting users who repeatly click or “CPI” through agent, robot, script, spider, spyware, VM (Virtual Machine).
h) Induce the compensation of “CPM”, “CPC” or similar advertisements in non-compensation mode. This includes rewarding users for promises of viewing or searching ads, promising payments to third parties, or placing images next to individual ads.
2) Clicks on your ad must be based solely on the user's interest.
3) The “Publisher” should not click on the ads displayed in his or her application and should not use any means of artificially increasing impressions and clicks, including manual actions.
4) You may not alter the Service Code or manipulate the “Content” of standard ad exposure formats or targeting in ways that are not explicitly permitted by the Company.
5) In the event that the “Publisher” performs the acts specified in paragraph 1 of this Article, the “Company” collects some or all of the additionally provided benefits, restricts the use of certain “Services”, terminates the use contract, and compensates for damages. You can take action such as claim.
6) When the “Company” takes the measures prescribed in paragraph 5 of this Article, the “Company” shall notify the Publisher in advance by wire or e-mail, and in case the Publisher's contact is interrupted or urgently required, “Company” can post notice, after the precaution.
7) “Publisher” may appeal against the Company's actions under Paragraph 5 of this Article if there is any reason for protest.
8) Upon termination of the User Agreement as provided in Section 6 of this Article, the “Company” may cancel the transaction related to the Member without notice.
9) If the contract of use is terminated as provided in paragraph 4 of this Article, the “Company” may refuse to accept the member's application for reuse.
Article 20 (Change of Period of Use of “Services”)
1) Details on the term of use of the “Services” are as follows.
a) You can apply online for the addition, deletion, posting and suspension of advertisements through the “Advertiser Account” online.
b) If the “Advertiser” does not fully charge the “Services” fee in advance for the use of the “Services”, the application of the “Services” for which it is applied may not be carried out, and any responsibility for this shall be attributed to the “Advertiser”.
Article 21 (Restrictions on Use, etc.)
“Company” may terminate “Advertiser Account” or terminate “Advertiser Account” if “Advertiser” and “Publisher” violates related laws or violates these Terms. If there is a limit to the use of the “Services”, the “Company” shall be deducted from the Service fees, the profits of the Advertisers from the use of the Services, plus any damages and refund fees (20%, VAT) of the Company.
Article 22 (Withdrawal of “Advertiser” and “Publisher”)
1) The “Advertiser” may request the withdrawal of the "Advertiser Account" by requesting the “Company” customer center at any time, and the “Company” shall immediately deal with it as prescribed by the relevant laws.
3) When the withdrawal of the “Advertiser” account is completed, all information such as the title, description, site and application URL, and description selected by the “Advertiser” for the “Service” will be deleted.
4) When the “Advertiser” terminates the “Services”, the “Advertiser” will refund the amount of the “Advertiser” deducting the advertising expenses executed through the use of the “Services”.
Article 23 (Compensation for Damage)
1) The “Company” shall indemnify the damage within the scope of the relevant laws and regulations, such as civil law, if damage is caused by the Company's intention or negligence in using the Service.
2) If the “Advertiser” and the “Publisher” violates these Terms or the related laws and regulations, the “Company” shall be reimbursed for the damages.
3) “Advertiser” and “Publisher” at their own expense and liability if “Advertiser” and “Publisher” violates this Agreement or related laws and regulations and takes a civil or criminal action against “Company”. You must indemnify the “Company” and reimburse you for any damages caused.
Article 24 (Limitation of Liability)
1) The “Company” shall be exempted from responsibility for the provision of the Services if it cannot provide the Services due to natural disasters or force majeure.
2) The “Company” shall not be liable for any obstacles to the use of the Service due to the fault of the Advertiser.
3) The “Company” shall not be responsible for the application materials provided by the Advertiser in connection with the Services and the information, data, facts, reliability and accuracy of the information posted on its website.
Article 25 (Notice on “Members”)
1) The “Company” may use the e-mail address and contact information designated by the “Member” in advance with the “Company” when notifying the “Member”.
2) The “Company” may replace the individual notice by posting on the “Company” bulletin board for more than one week in the case of the notice to the unspecified number of “members.” Individual notices are given for.
Article 26 (Restrictions on Use and Restriction of Copyright)
1) Copyrights and other intellectual property rights of the work created by the “Company” belong to the Service.
2) The user may use the information obtained by using the “Services” for commercial purposes by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting or other methods without the prior consent of the “Company” or the third party without the prior consent of the Company. You should not let them use it.
3) The “Company” shall notify the user when using the copyright belonging to the user according to the agreement.
Article 27 (Prohibition of Assignment and Delegation of Authority)
The “Publisher” may not assign, delegate or provide to any third party any or all rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without the consent of the Company.
Article 28 (Keeping Confidentiality)
1) “Company” and “Publisher” is not authorized to reveal confidential information such as information of purchase “members” acquired in the transaction, technical information of the Company, production and sales plan, know-how, etc. to third parties except as required by law. The information must not be disclosed to or used for any purpose other than the performance of the contract.
2) The obligations under paragraph 1 of this Article shall survive for three years after the termination of the contract.
Article 29 (Dispute Resolution)
1) The “Company” shall install and operate a damage compensation processing mechanism to reflect the fair opinions or complaints raised by users and to compensate for the damages.
2) The “Company” shall deal with complaints and opinions submitted from the user first, but if it is difficult to promptly notify the user, the reason and processing schedule will be notified immediately.
3) If there is a request for remedy for damages related to the e-commerce dispute between the “Company” and the user, it may be subject to the mediation of the dispute settlement agency requested by the Fair Trade Commission or the Governor.
Article 30 (Rights and Governing Law)
1) Lawsuits filed between “Company”, “Advertiser”, “Company” and “Publisher” shall be governed by Korean law.
2) Lawsuits concerning disputes arising between “Company”, “Advertiser”, “Company” and “Publisher” shall be filed in the competent court under the Civil Procedure Law.
Article 31 (Rules other than the Terms)
1) For the matters not defined in these Terms and interpretation of these Terms, we will follow the operating principles and instructions for use of the Service.
2) These Terms will apply from August , 2021.